Storage Administrator NYC
PURPOSE: Provide 1st, 2nd & 3rd Level Storage & Backups Infrastructure support for Company Confidential US environment
• Management of the CM US NAS environment including storage allocation, data replication, monitoring, performance and capacity analysis.
• Evaluation, design and implementation of new storage solutions
• Implementation and maintenance of the Disaster Recovery hardware and failover/failback processes.
• Storage security & auditing
• Capacity reporting and forecasting
Backups infrastructure design, implementation and management including D2D (Disk2Disk) and encrypted tape backups
Management of the CM US SAN environment
• BA, MA or MS or equivalent with emphasis in Information Technology & Systems Administration;
• Solid understanding of NAS, SAN, UNIX, networking, naming services & general IT concepts.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
Minimum 5 years experience working in a Storage Administration function.
Please send all inquiries and resumes to: email@example.com