Title: Ad Ops Web Engineer
Salary: based on experience
Talented Web Engineer to lead our development efforts on our Ad Ops team. Mobile advertising is the core of our business and the development work you do will directly impacts the bottom line. We have a number of critical advertising operational systems that need to be working 24/7/365. Some of them have been built in-house, and others are off the shelf. Your role will be to ensure they’re working harmoniously and develop any new mobile web ad products which you and the team see fit.
• Being the liaison between the engineering, product and ad ops teams.
• Managing and troubleshooting existing advertising products and configurations.
• Serve as the first responder to troubleshoot revenue-sensitive issues
• Have designed & coded both desktop browser based websites and mobile websites with HTML5 and CSS3.
• Have experience with ad delivery frameworks like AdTech, Doubleclick, Adsense, etc.
• Can interpret API’s with no problem and create the glue code/scripts that makes it all work seamlessly.
• Can problem solve and debug with the best
• Can work either independently or as part of a team.
• Have any experience with server side programming languages like Java or Ruby on Rails. This could be beneficial, but isn’t an absolute requirement.
• Have any experience working at an interactive agency. This could be beneficial, but isn’t an absolute requirement.
• Have a solid command of the English language, both verbal and written
Email interested candidates and or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org